Tonight is Pizza time! But at this time, I’ ve made some delicious pizza – “boats” garnished with spinach and mozzarella!
But you can garnish the “boats” with everything you desire, maybe with broccoli and bacon, whatever you want! 😉
Serve it with a mixed salad and voilá the dinner is ready to serve!
By the way: You can prepare this amazing tongues and you can freeze them. So you always have a quick dinner or snack for your kids! 😉
So, don’t wait and try! Let see how easy it is to prepare this delicious dish! 😉
And here is the recipe!
Pizza boats with spinach and mozzarella
- 500 g flour
- 7 g dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 ml of warm water
- 150 g spinach (defrosted or fresh)
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- vegan pizza cheese
- 6 tablespoon tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl. Dissolve in the warm water the dry yeast and add to the flour. Prepare a dough and let it rest covered for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- In the meantime, heat a pan with a little oil and sauté the defrosted spinach with the garlic for a few minutes. Add salt, stir and let cool it down.
- When the dough has rested, cut it into 6 pieces and form with your hand dough “tongues”.
- Place them on a baking plate covered with baking paper. Spread first the tomatoes, then the sautéd spinach and finally with cheese. Bake it for about 20 minutes at 220°!
Serve them with a mixed salad and enjoy!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog