Well, it is almost June and the summer is almost here! It’s time for fresh dishes. Like salads! I love salads and I have for you this delicious rice salad!
In our family, we made this salad nearly a thousand of times!
It’s so easy, you only need a few ingredients and it is so refreshing! The perfect salad for summer time!
Maybe for your next BBQ! Prepare it and have it for dinner!
You can combine some tuna in this delicious salad!
Here is the easy recipe!
- 300 g parboiled rice
- 2 red bell pepper diced
- 150 g peas cooked
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 Mozzarella diced
- salt, garlic powder, pepper
- some lemon juice
- olive oil
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- While the rice is cooking, dice the ingredients and place them in a large bowl.
- Then add the cooked and rinsed rice.
- Add the cooked peas and stir well the ingredients.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Stir well and enjoy!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on
I’ve shared this recipe: