Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Ofen – Leckerer Kartoffelkuchen mit Spinat und Feta gefüllt
Ricetta in Italiano
Dal forno – Delizioso tortino di patate con ripieno di spinaci e feta
Here I have for you again a simple dish, which I have created just right from my mind!
I have made a mashed potatoes cake and in the middle of it I have added delicious spinach and feta and covered with mashed potatoes!
Junior loved this dish and it’s just something different as always only spinach and potatoes 😉
Here is the recipe!
Mashed potatoes cake with spinach and feta filling
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 egg
- 450 g chopped spinach frozen
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1 cup of creamy cheese
- 6 tbsp milk
- some oil
- 100 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g Feta
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Boil in enough salt water.
- In a pan add some oil and let the scallion and garlic roast a little. Add the spinach and salt slightly. Close with a lid and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Then add 3 tbsp. of milk and stir well. Add the fresh cheese and slowly melt and stir in the spinach. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Put aside and let cool down.
- Pour the potatoes and put them back in the pot.
- Add the butter, salt and pepper and add the remaining milk. Mash the potatoes coarsely.
- Finally, mix the egg and the grated Parmesan in the mixture.
- Grease an ovenproof dish lightly and spread half of the mashed potatoes into the baking dish.
- Then spread the cooled spinach mass. Sprinkle some feta over it. Cover with the remaining mashed potatoes and crumble the rest of the feta over it.
- Bake at 200 ° for about 20 minutes.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!