RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Casarecci cremosi con sugo di cavolfiore, broccoli e carote
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Pasta mit cremiger Blumenkohl-Broccoli-Karotten Sauce
Oh yes! I love pasta! Did I ever mention this? I’m so far away from eating low-carb….well I’m Italian 😉 So I’ve for you this delicious pasta dish!
For this dish, I’ve used delicious pasta from Gragnano! And I was thinking which kind of sauce I serve to this pasta called Casarecci!
A look into my freezer revealed the easy and quick solution to this “problem”! There was a vegetable mix (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots) which was screaming to me to be cooked! Ok!
So I made this creamy sauce for the pasta. A quick and delicious weeknight dinner for your family! And the best of it, your kids will love this sauce!
And here is the simple recipe!
Pasta with creamy cauliflower, broccoli and carrots sauce
- 400 g of pasta (Casarecci) or other noodles
- 500 g mix of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots frozen
- 1 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon herbs
- 1 teaspoon instant vegetable broth
- ½ tsp curry
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt, pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan, fry onion, and garlic.
- Add the vegetables, add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add the milk and simmer with the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
- Season with the herbs and the instant broth. After cooking place 100 g of the vegetable aside.
- Pour the rest into a blender and blend until creamy. Add the mixture into the pan again.
- When pasta is cooked al dente, drain and drop it in the pan. Stir well all the ingredients.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and serve.
- Sprinkle with a good grated Parmesan cheese!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!