RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Leckeres würziges Brot
Emmi has baked! No, this time, no cakes or cookies anymore! This time, I have a savoury bread for you!
This sort of bread is a traditional way in South Italy! And this is my interpretation of it.
So tasty! My Junior and my husband liked this bread so much so that I thought to present it to you!
Serve it with all sort of soups and stews, or with sauteed vegetables, at your next party on a buffet! Perfect!
And here is the recipe!
- 450 g flour
- 7 g natural yeast
- 200 g tepid water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- 100 g salami or other sausages
- Give the flour in a big bowl, form a hollow in the middle. Crumble the yeast and with a fork and a little water dissolve slowly the yeast in the hollow together with the flour taken from the edge. Add the water slowly and stir the flour, till the water is used up. If necessary (if dough too drily) add a little water. Now add the salt and the olive oil. Leave the dough to rise for 4 to 5 hours.
- After this cut the mozzarella into small cubes, also the salami.
- Now it is time to preheat the stove, on approx 250 °.
- Put some flour on the working table and take the dough from the bowl. Knead it just a little and roll it into a rectangular form. Distribute now the mozzarella and the salami. Fold the dough on the long sides and then again on the short sides.
- Lay out a baking dish with baking paper and lay the folded bread on it.
- Push the bread in the oven and bake for approx 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve this bread with all stews or soups, if you have guests, on a buffet, to antipasti, to salads! 😉 Simply, tasty!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
THIS RECIPE WAS FEATURED!
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!