RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Come usare gli avanzi in cucina: polpettine fantasia
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Resteverwertung in der Küche: Bratlinge Fantasia
I have a leftover recipe for you!
I always try, to make dishes with leftovers! So did I a while ago, when I had mashed potatoes and vegetables left over the day before! If you don’t have leftovers, you can make these patties too!
You can make a vegan/vegetarian version of this dish! Yes, just skip the sausage with vegan sausages, parmesan cheese with some grated almonds, and the egg with 1 tablespoon chickpea flour and a little water! 😉 Really easy, don’t you think? 😉
- 1 large potato, boiled and mashed
- 3 broccoli florets, cooked and mashed
- 2 cauliflower florets, cooked and mashed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 hotdog sausages, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder pinch of salt and pepper breadcrumbs oil for frying
- Cook the potato, broccoli, cauliflower and onion in a little vegetable broth. Drain and mash them with a potato masher.
- Place the mashed ingredients in a bowl, add the small diced sausages and season with the spices, add parmesan, egg and mix all ingredients well. Now add some bread crumbs, so that the mass gets firm.
- Now form some patties and fry in a pan with oil.
- If you want, you can cut off the oil and you can “bake” these patties in the oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes 😉
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!