RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Frittata di ceci con peperoni rossi al forno
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Ofen: Kichererbsen-Frittata mit roter Paprika
A great inspiration for you! This delicious oven baked frittata!
But this frittata is made without eggs! Amazing, isn’t it? 😉 It’s perfect for those who don’t like eggs or have an intolerance!
The good thing about this recipe is, it is also very easy because the frittata is baked in the oven.
I’ve served this delicious frittata with savoy cabbage sauté!
Here is the recipe!
Oven baked: Chickpea frittata with red bell peppers
- 1 red pepper cut
- 1 red onion cut
- 7 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 150 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt pepper
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas flour and whisk with water, salt and pepper. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Fry the onions and peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease an oven proof form with a little olive oil. Make a layer with the vegetables and spread the chickpea flour mix.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 220 ° in the oven.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !