RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Vermicelli cinesi con verdure, una cena facile e svelta
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Mie-Nudeln-Pfanne mit Gemüse, ein schnelles und einfaches Abendessen
I’ve created those mie noodles stir fry simply from things I had at home.
For example, I’ve used a cabbage and a lonesome red bell pepper. The mie noodles, which I have bought the week before, were waiting to be prepared too.
Especially Junior loves Chinese fried noodles! And this stir fry is a good opportunity to bring a few vegetables on the table for your kids! A fast, simple, delicious noodles stir fry for tho whole family!
Mie Noodles stir fry
- 250 g Mie noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 200 g white cabbage, cut into strips
- 100 g green peas, deep frozen
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Salt pepper
- In a large pot, add water to a boil. Remove the pot from the stove and let the Mie Noodles infuse in water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In this time, heat the oil in a wok. Stirfry at first the carrot. After that, add red bell pepper and fry. Now fry the red onion and then add the peas and cook for a few minutes, add cabbage and stir all ingredients well and cook for a few minutes.
- Deglaze with soy sauce and season with salt, pepper and ginger powder. All stir well. Take the Mie noodles from the water and enter directly into the wok and mix with the vegetables. If necessary, add a little soy sauce.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
This recipe was featured!