RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Rösti di patate con salsa di formaggio fresco
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus der Pfanne: Röstis mit Quark-Dip
I’ve made these delicious here so called Röstis!
I was inspired by a recipe, which I had seen on the web! And what can I say, this dish will be definitely again on my meal plan!
If you have picky eaters you can hide a lot of vegetables in it so you can make a really nice dish for your kids!
Add to the grated potatoes some carrots, or zucchini, or cauliflower, broccoli! Try it out!
Our Junior was absolutely thrilled! And best of all, you don’t need any eggs in it!
I’ve served to this Röstis a quark dip! What is quark? Well, you know it maybe as cottage cheese or ricotta! But you can make a dip with cream cheese!
For your kids, I suggest to serve them with applesauce! 😉
Röstis with quark dip
- 6 potatoes, cooked al dente
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 – 5 tbsp red lentils flour
- salt, pepper
- some oil for the pan
For the dip:
- 3 tablespoons low-fat quark
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chives, refrigerated
- Salt, pepper
- Grind the pre-cooked potatoes coarsely. In this bowl, add the grated carrots and the onion. Mix well with the red lentils flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan heat the oil and form flat patties from the mixture. Fry from each side about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Whisk the cottage cheese (quark), yoghurt and the remaining ingredients to a creamy consistency.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
THIS RECIPE WAS FEATURED AT
Thursday Favorite Things – Link up party!
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!