RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Pane svelto di farro fatto in casa
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Hausgemacht: Schnelles Dinkelvollkornbrot
You already know my quick homemade bread!
Yes, my quick bread recipe! I was often asked if the quick bread can be made with other flours! And the answer is: Yes! Definitely!
A quick delicious bread, which is now one of my favourites! I bake this bread almost every week and it’s part of my kitchen! And I share it with you!
Enjoy this delicious homemade bread for breakfast, for sandwiches, with delicious soups!
Here is the recipe!
Quick homemade spelt bread
- 500g wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 packet dried yeast
- 350 g lukewarm water
- some oil for the loaf pan
- First, grease the loaf pan. Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add the yeast and mix.
- With the dough hook add the lukewarm water slowly and work until you have a smooth dough.
- Put the dough in the greased loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven at 220 ° for 50 to 60 minutes.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!