RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella pentola: Zuppa di patate
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH
Aus dem Topf: Kartoffelsuppe
I have this delicious potato soup right from the pot for you!
With ingredients that I had available in my kitchen. It is a super delicious creamy potato soup!
In Italy, the potato soup is served with small pasta! You can also refine this soup with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper! The vegetables in this soup are mashed, so it is an ideal soup for children, who don’t really like vegetables! Our Junior says that this soup is delicious! 😉
- 6 potatoes, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 50 g bacon, diced or vegan: cubed smoked tofu
- 1 turnip, diced
- ½ packet of tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons red lentils flour
- salt, pepper
- Heat oil in a large pot. Fry slightly shallots, garlic and carrot and salt lightly. Add bacon or tofu and stir. Slightly roast, add the tomatoes and stir well.
- Then add potatoes and turnip and add some water till the vegetables are lightly covered. Season with thyme and stir everything well. Simmer for about 30 to 40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Towards the end of cooking mince the vegetables with a potato masher or immersion blender. Then mix in a bowl 2 tbsp red lentils flour with 3 tablespoons of broth and stir. Simmer for another 5 minutes until the soup thickened.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!