RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dalla pentola: Spaghetti con piselli e prosciutto
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Topf: Einfache und schnelle Spaghetti mit Erbsen und Schinken
It’s time for another easy and quick recipe with pasta! Like these spaghetti with peas and ham!
I’ve created this delicious, quick spaghetti made with ingredients that all of you have at home!
This recipe comes out without using any cream, which I personally liked a lot! But if you like cream, then you can, of course, refine this dish. I have instead taken a dab cream cheese.
This is another dish, which we love a lot and it’s often part of my weekly meals!
Here is the recipe!
Easy and quick: Spaghetti with peas and ham
- 300g spaghetti
- 150 g green peas, frozen,
- 100 g ham, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese with herbs
- ½ glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Bring a large pot to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- During this time preheat the oil in a bigger pan, fry the shallot and garlic glassy. Then add ham and let fry a little, add the white wine and let evaporate slightly. Now add the peas and stir well. Give now 1 tablespoon cream cheese and season with salt and pepper and again mix well.
- When the spaghetti are ready, drain and add to the other ingredients in the pan and mix well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese delicious!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.com
PIN IT !
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!