Ricetta in Italiano
Nell’ insalatiera: Insalata di cavoletti di bruxelles e fagiolini verdi
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus der Salatschüssel: Rosenkohl und grüne Bohnen
A wonderful side dish for the Röstis with quark dip, but certainly also to other great dishes.
I was inspired here from the German cook Tim Mälzer in his cooking show! Even to me tasted the brussels sprouts made this way!
When the sprouts are so well done, I find them personally not really very tasty. But this idea with the salad really impressed me! Thank you for this inspiration to Tim Mälzer!
Salad: Brussel sprouts and green beans
- 150 g brussels sprouts, frozen
- 150 g green beans, frozen,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp chives, refrigerated,
- salt and pepper
- In a pot of hot water simmer, the Brussels sprouts for about 5 minutes. Proceed the same way with the green beans.
- Enter both vegetables into a bowl and whisk with the remaining ingredients a sauce. Give it over the vegetables.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com