RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dal forno: Sformato di patate con fagiolini verdi
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Ofen: Kartoffelauflauf mit grünen Bohnen
Do you like casseroles as much as we do? I love them in any variation and it’s a perfect weeknight dinner.
The idea for this delicious potatoes casserole was, to utilise the remaining bechamel sauce from the Lasagna.
Bechamel is ideal to make casseroles. And all the rest of the ingredients, I had in the house, so I’ve created this recipe! Very simple and delicious!
Potatoes casserole with green beans
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked al dente and cut into slices
- 250 g green beans, frozen,
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 150 g bechamel sauce
- 1 Cabanossi sausage diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tablespoon red lentil flour
- In a large skillet heat oil. Sauté shallots, garlic, and Cabanossi add the beans, salt and stir well. Then add the bechamel sauce and 1 glass of water and stir everything well and simmer until the beans are al dente. Season with thyme and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon red lentil flour and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Then we take the casserole form and start with a layer of sauce, then a layer of potato slices, then a layer of green beans and then a layer of potatoes,
- Bake at 220 ° for about 30 minutes.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!