RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella pentola: Zuppa di ceci e spinaci
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Topf: Kichererbsen-Spinat-Topf
Last week I’ve made a delicious and warming stew!
The idea behind this recipe was, that I wanted to empty the freezer a little bit, (so there was still chickpeas and spinach).
And then there was a small leftover Bolognese sauce waiting! So I’ve had this idea and created a simple and tasty stew!
Comforting dinner on cold winter nights!
Serve this delicious stew with homemade bread, like quick homemade spelt bread.
Here is the recipe!
From the pot: Chickpeas and spinach stew
- 200 g chickpeas, cooked (or 1 small can)
- 150g chopped spinach, frozen and unseasoned
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 200 g Bolognese sauce or pureed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon granulated broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Fry in a large pot onion, garlic in oil. Add chickpeas, stir and then add the remaining Bolognese or pureed tomatoes, stir.
- Now fill up with water until the ingredients are well covered.
- Add the frozen spinach, stir again.
- Season with salt, pepper and simmer for about 30 minutes. And you have a quick, delicious stew!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!