RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dolce dal forno: Torta di mele leggera con yogurt
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH
Süßes aus dem Ofen: Leichter Joghurt-Apfelkuchen
I have this really delicious and easy yoghurt apple pie for you!
It is one of my favourite ones because first, it is easy to make! And the best, you don’t need any butter or oil! Just yoghurt! It’ s fantastic, isn’ t?
Yes, I love to cook, but I love the slogan of a famous German cook, Tim Mälzer: “Cooking is not baking!” And that is true!!! 😉 So, if I have easy recipes for any baking stuff, that is really quite good for me!
But with children around you have to bake! Without compromise!
I am sure, that the ingredients you need for this cake, you have right in your kitchen! If you like, switch the apples and use pears instead!! Delicious!! 😉
Freeze a few slices of this pie! So you have always a good treat for your kids!
And here is this simple recipe!
Sweet from the oven: Yoghurt apple pie
- 1 kg apples (about 4 apples)
- 120 g flour
- 120 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ packet of baking powder
- 1 small cup of plain yoghurt
- juice of an ½ lemon
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl, whisk the yolk and sugar. Mix the flour with the baking powder and combine it with the mixture in the bowl. Add the yoghurt and whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Peel the apples and cut into thin slices and sprinkle with a little lemon juice in a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites with a little salt, and fold into the mixture. Add the apple slices and mix carefully.
- Grease with a little margarine or butter a round baking pan, sprinkle with a little flour, now add the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com