You all know pancakes but determined only in the sweet version. Well, I present you this lovely, savoury version with vegetables, here in this case with courgettes!
It is one of the dishes if you don’t like to stay a long time in the kitchen, but you still want some delicious food for your family! Then try it, it’s quick and easy!
I have this lovely recipe of savoury oven-baked frittata with courgettes from my lovely parents Mamma e Papá!! Grazie! Thank you!!
Savory oven-baked pancake (frittata) with courgettes
- 3 courgettes, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 basil leaves
- Wash the courgettes cut the ends and cut into slices. Wash the tomatoes and cut into cubes. Peel the onion and dice.
- In a pan fry the onions in oil. Add the zucchini and stir everything well. Simmer for about 5 minutes, add the tomatoes and stir well again. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes. Only at the end, add the basil leaves. Whisk the eggs and add the grated parmesan Parmesan.
- Now distribute the courgettes in a non-stick baking dish, pour the egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 220 ° for about 30 to 40 Minutes. It depends on your oven!
Serve this delicious savoury oven-baked pancakes (frittata) with courgettes with a delicious toasted bread and salad!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017