Almost a classic dish! If you look around the web, there are so many ways to prepare this delicious dish.
I love it, because it is so wonderfully simple, it is a quick dish for dinner, because you can slide it into the oven and you have then a really delicious dish, when you don’t have time to stay long in the kitchen and you have other important things to do (maybe writing a new post or creating your new book or something like that).
And I love this one especially then when I have the blues, this dish makes me happy and smile and it let the sun shine on my plate!
So there are many good reasons to make this delicious roasted vegetables with feta cheese!
And here is the recipe!
Roasted vegetables with feta cheese
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 shallot, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 250 g feta, diced
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 tablespoon capers (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp Italian herbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all the diced vegetables in a bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients and stir well!
- Then spread it on the baking sheet and bake for about 15/20 minutes.
Serve with toasted bread, such like bruschetta, or oven baked potatoes and delicious yoghurt sauce.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017