RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella padella: Cavolo bianco saltato con salsiccie
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus der Pfanne: Weißkrautpfanne mit Würstchen
Here is my easy recipe for a delicious way to prepare white cabbage!
I thought to share it with you this time because it is a really delicious dish. It’ s a quick and simple recipe with ingredients, that you have at home.
I make this white cabbage sauté with sausages all just in one skillet! What a great dish!
If you want something hearty and comforting then this is absolutely for you!
Here is the recipe!
From the pan: White cabbage sauté with sausages
- ½ white cabbage cut into strips
- 2 sausages
- 2 garlic cloves cut
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon curry
- ½ glass of white wine
- salt and pepper
- Cut the cabbage into thinner strips. Dice the sausages.In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil. Sauté the cabbage well and deglaze with the white wine.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil. First roast the sausages, then add the cabbage and stir well.Sauté the cabbage well and deglaze with the white wine.
- Deglaze with the white wine. Add the chopped garlic, stir well and then successively add the tomato paste and the mustard. If necessary, add a little water. If everything is mixed well, add the remaining spices. Don’ t forget to salt and pepper.
- Mix well and simmer over low heat with the lid on for about 10 minutes.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org