⇒ Ricetta – Italiano –
It is about time, even though I’ m still waiting that spring is coming around, to bring some spring and summer on my plates and of course on yours!
I have brought you a recipe that my Zia Maria showed me last summer in Italy! These eggplant boats with capers and olives are so simple and so delicious.
There is only one thing to say: try them!
Those delicious eggplants boats with capers and olives can be served warm with a delicious roasted homemade bread!
Otherwise, you can prepare them and serve them cold too! Enjoy!
Eggplants boats with capers and olives
- 4 eggplants
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 15 olives
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Wash the eggplant, remove the ends, divide in the middle and then cut lengthwise.
- Now cut with a knife a grid and put them in a baking dish.
- Wash the small cherry tomatoes, cut them in quarters and distribute them over the eggplants.
- Peel the garlic, cut in slices and spread it over the eggplants.
- Arrange the anchovy fillets, the capers, and the olives. Season with pepper and a little salt and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake them at 200 ° for 25 minutes in the oven!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on