RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella padella: Fusilli con fagiolini verdi, pomodoretti e mozzarella
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus der Pfanne: Fusilli mit grünen Bohnen, Kirschtomaten und Mozzarella
Have I already said that I love pasta? In any variation! Like this one for example!
I’ve combined Fusilli with green beans, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella! And all in one pan! Perfect!
All you need is a pot for the pasta and a skillet or pan and that’s it! During the time that the pasta is cooking al dente, you have all the other ingredients in the pan and combine it afterwards!
Easy delicious dish and the best, your kids will love this although there are veggies in it!! 😉
Here is the recipe!
Fusilli with runner beans, tomatoes and mozzarella
- 500 g fusilli or other pasta
- 400g runner beans cut
- 15 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 mozzarella, diced
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 basil leaves
- Salt pepper
- Bring the water for the pasta to boil.
- Meanwhile, wash the runner beans and the tomatoes and chop them. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Blanch the runner beans for a few minutes in boiling water. Pour them off and let cool. Chop the mozzarella.
- When the water boils, cook the pasta al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. Then add the tomatoes, a little salt. Sauté a few minutes in the pan, then add the beans, the tomato paste and stir well. Now add the cream cheese and mix all ingredients well.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to the pan. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Now add the mozzarella and basil leaves and stir everything well.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com