Hello, my dear readers!
I hope you’ve had a great weekend.
Let me start this week with this delicious vegan strawberry tart, which I’ve made last Monday on my husbands birthday! It’s an easy way of making a strawberry cake using vegan store-bought vanilla pudding powder and vegan fruit tart glaze.
But I had those ingredients here and I wanted to use them to use my baking a little bit.
You know that baking isn’t really me, but I try from time to time. I’ve used here my ground recipe, which I’ve used for the rhubarb cake. And I have to say, it was really wonderful! That motivates me to try other wonderful things 😉
Well, my husband was so happy about this tart, Junior too and yes, me too! It’s a fresh, light tart you can serve for any occasion and of course with other fruits, too. I‘ ll try this definitely.
And here is the recipe for you!
Vegan strawberry tart
servings: 8 (1 round tart), time: 65 minutes, difficulty: quite easy
- 500 g strawberries
- 1 packet vanilla pudding powder vegan
- 500 ml soy milk
- 1 packet fruit tart glaze vegan
For the dough:
- 1 ½ cup (1 cup = 250 ml) flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- ½ bottle of vanilla flavour
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (or lemon juice)
- some breadcrumbs or semolina
- First, wash the strawberries well, drain and cut in half.
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients for the dough together. Mix well with a hand mixer until a creamy texture is obtained.
- Now grease the sponge flan form and spread some breadcrumbs or semolina.
- Pour the mixture into sponge flan form and bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 – 50 minutes (depending on your oven). To see if the cake is ready, do the toothpick test!
- When the sponge flan is ready, remove from the oven and from the form and let cool.
- Cook the pudding according to the package instructions and allow to cool.
- When the sponge flan has cooled, distribute some vanilla pudding until it’s covered.
- Then distribute the strawberries well.
- Prepare the glaze according to the package instructions and distribute it over the strawberries.
- Put into the fridge for about 1 – 2 hours.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog