My lovely friends!
Yesterday I’ve presented you the delicious meatballs with olives. As a recommendation, I give you this simple bruschetta as an accompaniment to the balls 😉
But I’ve used this time buns, which I had over from the weekend. I have cut them and toasted. And we have bruschetta! 😉
As a topping, I’ve made something completely traditional: tomatoes. But soon I’ll present you other delicious variations!
And here is the recipe!
Bruschetta with tomatoes á la Emmi
- 4 buns, sliced
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 basil leaves
- Salt pepper
- Cut the buns in width long slices and toast them in a toaster.
- Wash the tomatoes and dice and place in a bowl.
- Peel garlic and chop very finely and add to the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, olive oil and add the basil leaves and stir well.
- Spread on the toasted bread.
Serve as side dish, or make it as a delicious appetiser!
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017