This recipe of this homemade bread is really quite simple! If you think, that baking bread is complicated, then, believe me, it’ s not! 😉 I personally prefer to cook then to bake, but if I have the opportunity to try easy baking recipes, then I do! Cooking, for how many persons whatever, no problem at all! 3 – 4-course menu —– no problem! 😉 But BAKING —- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
So in this case, is this nice recipe for this quick bread called Sciué Sciué: This is Neapolitan and means quick, quick !) The perfect recipe for me and hopefully for you too! 😉 But just look at how easy it is preparing this delicious bread! 😉
Homemade quick bread
- 3 cups of flour (1 cup = 120 g)
- 1 cup lukewarm water (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 20 g brewer’s yeast (or 2 tsp dried yeast)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200 °
- Put in a big bowl the flour. Mix the water, yeast, sugar, salt, herbs and olive oil. Add the mixture to flour and knead a dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then knead again briefly on a floured surface and shape into a loaf.
- Cut with a knife three little sides on the top. Put the dough in a baking form with baking paper and give it into the preheated oven.
- Put a little mug of water in the oven.
- Baking time: 45 min.
A delicious homemade bread for any occasion, or for delicious Bruschetta.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
If you like my recipes, feel free to subscribe via E.-Mail and get all the news! Thank you!