My lovely friends!
Hello, my lovely friends!
This dip is applied to tzatziki, however, not made with yoghurt, but with cottage cheese and cream cheese. It is a light, refreshing dip! I think this fits really to all that you intend to do. I make this dip often when I make wraps or even to homemade Kebabs served in flatbread, here so called „Döner“ (Oh yes, this recipe wants to be written too!! 😉 ) Or I serve this delicious dip with some vegetable sticks when we make our movie night at home! 😉
Here is the recipe!
Creamy cheese dip
- 250 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 50 g cream cheese with herbs
- ½ cucumber, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese with the cream cheese.
- Wash the cucumber and rub with a coarse grater separately in a bowl. Remove excess water.
- Peel garlic and rub with a fine grater into the bowl with the cheese.
- Add the cucumbers.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and stir well all the ingredients until all is creamy.
Serve with vegetables, sandwiches or at BBQ
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!