Hello, my dear friends!!
After I presented to you the last two days delicious salads, I have for you a quick and delicious pasta recipe!
This creamy spaghetti with vegetables are so easy and quick to make, that you simply do not believe! And your kids will love this dish, even if there are veggies in it! I’ve used here a frozen vegetable mix (peas, carrots, cauliflower and sweet corn) combined with a little cream cheese! So simple and so delicious! 😉 This is one of those recipes I make for Junior, when we adults eat something with fish, like Spaghetti tuna.
And here is the recipe!
Creamy Spaghetti with vegetables
- 400 g spaghetti or other pasta
- 300 g mixed vegetables like peas, carrots, cauliflower and sweet corn
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, herbs (for the vegan variant: use soy cream or rice cream)
- 2 slices cooked ham, diced (for vegan variant: take smoked tofu)
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- some water
- Salt pepper
- Bring the water for the pasta to boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- While the water is boiling, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic in it easily. Add the ham (or tofu) and stir.
- Then add the vegetables, stir well. Deglaze with a small sip of water.
- Simmer a few minutes, then add the cream cheese (or soy cream/rice cream) and whisk well into the vegetables until melted.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little water yet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, add to the sauce in the pan and mix all the ingredients together.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com