Hello my dear friends!
Are you always on the lookout for small smart snacks, too? Right now during the European Championship it is so important, I think! I want to miss anything and I don’t want to stand in the kitchen for so long. So during this time we make wonderful couch picnics! And here I have a little simple idea for you!
Quite simple and easy bread rolls filled, just with a plain toast! You can fill them with whatever you wish.
I’ve made here some with cheese and sausages! But you can use whatever you like!. With a great dip it’s the perfect finger food fun!
Stuffed bread rolls
- 6 slices of toast
- 6 slices of cheese of your choice (goes well with vegan slices, too!)
- 3 Wiener sausages, cut in a half (or vegan: vegan sausages)
- With a rolling pin roll a little bit the toast slices to flatten them. Then put cheese on it and the sausages and roll them together.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the rolled slices with the “open” side down. Press them well with your hands.
- Bake in oven at 190 ° C for about 10 minutes.
Serve with a dip of your choice!
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!