Hello, my lovely friends!
Today I want to present a new thing, vegetarian spreads. For health reasons, I am always looking for tasty alternatives to enrich my breakfast or a lunch snack, without meat.
I start today with this delicious spread, which I already realised long ago and is now one of those favourite spreads in my kitchen.
With delicious red lentils, tofu and other tasty ingredients. A wonderful spread for all occasions. Kept in the fridge in a box is maintained almost a week.
Here is the recipe!!
Red lentils spread - vegetarian -
- 50 g of red lentils
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 50 grammes of smoked tofu, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, glaze the shallots, garlic and tofu. Add the lentils and pour the vegetable broth. Add the tomato paste and stir, season with salt and pepper.
- Now add the pepper, stir well, then gently cook until the liquid is reduced and the lentils are tender (about 15 minutes)).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a little bit. Put everything in a blender and blend.
Serve this delicious spread on a delicious whole grain bread!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
I’ve linked up this recipe at:
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!