You are suddenly receiving a visit and you don’t have time to bake any cake? Well, maybe these cookies are just right for you!
Quite simple, quickly made cookies. I bet that you also have the ingredients at home. What can I say, somehow even if I don’t have so much exercise on baking, I am still trying! I think these cookies fit fine for breakfast, or with a cup of tea in the afternoon. Ok, you could drink coffee or cocoa of course 😉
Junior had these as a snack at school. He likes it, when now and then such a little treat is waiting for him in the school breaks!
And you know what, if you exchange in the recipe a couple ingredients (indicated in the recipe) you have then vegan biscuits, just so very easy! And I’ve tried them too and are also delicious! Just try! 😉
In the near future, I will test a pair of recipes that are lower in calories and lighter, concerning bakery. We have to take care of our body, yes!
So and now I’ve talked long enough, here’s the recipe!
Easy, quick chocolate biscuits
- 200 g flour
- 50 g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 50 g chocolate chips (also vegan chocolate chips)
- 70 ml oil
- 30 ml milk (water substitute by for vegan cookies)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 25 g cornflakes
- Put all the ingredients one by one in a large bowl and whisk well.
- From the dough now form small balls and flatten with your hand.
- Place on with baking paper lined a baking tray and leave enough space between the cookies.
- Now bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com