To a delicious plate of spaghetti, you can’t say no, right?
That’s what we think! Pasta is always so versatile, and you can really make it different with a variety of sauces!
This time, I prepared a quick plate of spaghetti with red bell peppers and olives.
During the cooking time of the pasta, you can prepare this delicious sauce! Very easy, very quick and with vegetables that Junior loves.
Yes, Junior now eats olives !! To our joy, because we love olives! I think that we have infected him with this one *lol*. I don’t have to cook something extra anymore if I make such sauces 😉
Oh, and by the way, this sauce is not only vegetarian but entirely vegan. Very easy, isn’t it?
And here is the recipe!
Spaghetti with red bell peppers and olives
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 tomatoes, finely diced
- 20 green olives, pitted and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 250 g tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt pepper
- First, bring the water for the spaghetti to boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- During this time, wash and chop the vegetables. Peel the garlic and the shallot and chop.finely
- In a saucepan heat the oil and fry lightly the garlic and shallot. Add the red bell peppers and fry lightly. Add the diced tomatoes and the olives and stir everything well, let fry for a few minutes. Then add the tomato puree, season with salt and pepper and simmer until the pasta is cooked.
- Drain the Spaghetti and place in a bowl, add a little of the sauce and mix well.
- Serve and spread some sauce over it.
A delicious grated Parmesan or Pecorino is delicious over this pasta!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
I’ve shared this recipe on the #Meatfree #Recipeoftheweek July 3 – July 9 Link up