It’s summer and barbeque time! And people like to gather with family or friends. And everyone brings something to the BBQ! And I have brought for you a new inspiration, this perfect accompaniment: salad of grilled vegetables!
This salad is easy to prepare and quick. If you don’t want to make it on the grill, you can also easily prepare it in the oven. So perfect, if you have guests and want to barbeque.
Served with a delicious focaccia and a feta, it is a perfect vegetarian dish!
And here is the recipe!
Grilled vegetables salad
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 courgettes
- 10 green olives
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (parsley, basil)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °.
- Wash the peppers and courgettes. Cut the courgettes into round slices or into stripes. Place them in an oven-proof dish with baking paper. Dry the bell peppers and place them in the oven-proof dish too.
- Bake the vegetables for about 20 minutes. Make sure that the veggies don’t get to brown.
- After this time, get the veggies out of the oven and let them cool down.
- Now peel the bell peppers and remove seeds. Add the veggies in a salad bowl.
- Cut the olives into slices and add to the bowl. Add capers, herbs and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil over it.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com