This simple „cake“ I still have so deep in the memory of my childhood!
Yes, my mum has made this one very often to children’s birthday parties or just for us children as a cheat! So delicious! And so easy!
Your family will adore this! Believe me!
Here’s the recipe!
No-bake biscuit cake
- 300 g butter cookies
- 1 package vanilla pudding powder
- 1 package chocolate pudding powder
- some cocoa
- 1 rectangular dish or baking pan
- First, prepare the pudding according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl whisk some milk with cocoa. Now dip briefly one butter cookie after another in the cocoa and build the first layer in the form.
- Then spread some chocolate pudding over it and start with the next layer of cookies.
- After that, spread some vanilla pudding. Proceed that way until all the cookies are layered.
- As final layer spread the remaining pudding.
- Put this easy biscuit cake for a couple of hours in the fridge!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017