It’s Friday!!! And this is the day that I call Happy-Pizza-Friday!! 😉 I have this delicious inspiration for you!
There is nothing better than a homemade pizza!! It is not a lot of work!
I’ve put a lot of deliciousness on the top, like zucchinis, smoked tofu and capers!
But have a look at this easy recipe!
Happy pizza - vegan -
- 250 g flour
- ½ sachet of dried yeast
- ½ salt
- about 100 ml of water
- 200 g thawed spinach, chopped
- 5 large mushrooms, sliced
- 125 g smoked tofu, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced,
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ can of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Salt pepper
- some olive oil
- In a big bowl combine the flour, yeast and the salt. Add water and stir well until you have a tender dough. If the dough is too moist, add a little flour or vice versa, if too dry, then add a little water.
- Cover and let rest for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at the highest level.
- In a lined baking pan arrange the sliced mushrooms, the thinly sliced tofu, the zucchini and the spinach and let „roast“ in the oven for about 20 minutes. Don’t salt now, otherwise, your veggies will be just mush.
- After the dough has rested, knead again and roll out on a floured surface and put on an oiled baking pan.
- Top with the tomato sauce and then with the mushrooms, zucchini, smoked tofu, onions and capers. Again: do not add salt, otherwise, your pizza gets muddy!
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- After baking season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!