Inspired by the Asian cuisine I have combined simple ingredients in this quick stir-fry!
This is one of my dishes which I make when I don’t like to stay long in my kitchen, but I crave for something tasty and spicy! Perfect dish!
It is ready in minutes, just the time to cook the pasta. All other ingredients are done in a few minutes while frying in the pan! And the best of all, it is all vegan! With ingredients, you have around!
Here is my recipe!
Quick Chinese spaghetti stir fry
- 400g spaghetti
- 300 g Asia-Wok-mix vegetables, frozen
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chilli pepper – optional –
- salt and pepper
- Cook the spaghetti “al dente”.
- During this time, in a large skillet, heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic in it. Add vegetables and cook al dente. Deglaze with a little soy sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti and add them in the pan to the vegetables. Stir well and season with the remaining soy sauce, add a little pepper and serve.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com