Quite a time ago I’ve showed you how to make omeletts without eggs with chickpea flour. Here I’ve tried another delicious way!
This time I’ve used tofu! Combined with zucchini and onions!
A delicious recipe perfect for weeknight dinners, is easy to make and it is oven baked!
Omelett without eggs - vegan -
- 3 small potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchini
- 200 gr. tofu (natural)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons of soy cream
- 100 ml of oat milk, or even other vegetable milk
- salt and pepper
- Cut the peeled potatoes into slices to boil in lightly salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool. In a pan put a little bit of oil, cut the zucchini into slices and the onion. and fry slightly, season with salt and pepper.
- Now mix the tofu with soy cream, oat milk, turmeric, baking powder, corn flour, salt, pepper in a blender to form a homogeneous mass.
- After blending add the zucchini and onions and mix well.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with oil and layer the potato slices as basic. Spread the mixture over.
- Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes!
Serve with a good bruschetta and a delicious salad!
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!