Italiano – clicca qui –
I have for you this wonderful plate full of vegetables covered in tempura!
This one of the dishes which Junior loves so much! So many vegetables and they are all so yummy!
You can use all the veggies you like! Make different ones and you have a perfect starter for a vegan menu, for example!
Here is the recipe!
Vegetables in tempura - vegan -
- 2 carrots cut into thicker fingers
- 2 zucchini cut in thicker fingers
- 1 onion sliced
- 165 g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Oil for frying
- Wash the vegetables and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Mix water and oil and mix slowly with the flour until a creamy mass. Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Fill in a large pot about ½ litre of oil and heat up. Emerge the vegetables in the tempura and fry one after another.
Serve with a delicious sauce of your choice! 😉
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!