Italiano – clicca qui –
I love focaccia! This delightful fragrance which is in the kitchen! And the delicious taste! There is nothing to compare with homemade focaccia!
A delicious variation, if you need something to accompany your stews, or you have a great salad! 😉
Or simply serve as flatbread and fill it 😉 So yummy, yummy, yummy;-)
Perfect to serve as a starter with ham (prosciutto), olives and grilled vegetables!
And here we go for the recipe!
Focaccia with tomatoes
- 350 g wheat flour
- 2 g yeast
- 200 ml of tepid water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- some Italian herbs
- Give the flour in a big bowl, form a hollow in the middle.
- Crumble the yeast in it. With a fork and a little water dissolve slowly the yeast in the hollow together with the flour taken from the edge.
- Add the water slowly and stir the flour, till the water is used up. If necessary (if dough too drily) add a little water.
- Now add the salt and the olive oil. Leave the dough to raise for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250 °.
- Lay out a baking dish with baking paper. Now bring the dough from the bowl on the baking paper. Press the dough slightly flat with your hands. Spread some salt and Italian herbs. Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil and the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017