Hello, lovely friends!
Last Thursday I made for my husband and me this delicious spaghetti with tuna. Junior had a lovely other sauce with the spaghetti because he doesn’t like tuna.
This is one of those great sauces for spaghetti! An Italian chef once said: “The best sauce for a good pasta, is the sauce that needs only the time until the noodles are cooked”.
And in this case, he is right! Of course not, if you want to make a nice meat ragú who needs some time already so that it develops its full flavour!
I love this sauce so much because it’s really made so quickly, it is full of flavour and you really need only a few ingredients.
This is the recipe!
Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- 15 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt pepper
- In a large pot bring the water for the spaghetti to cook and cook them al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat a little oil and fry lightly the garlic.
- Then add the diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Add the tuna, add salt and pepper and stir everything well. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the sauce and mix well with each other.
Hint: Add some black olives and capers to the sauce!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org