Hello, my lovely friends!
On request, I quickly wrote down this little recipe for you, which I’ve mentioned time ago in my lentils patties recipe. A delicious dip made of feta cheese, cottage cheese and olives!
I’ve recommended this dip to serve with the vegetarian patties, but it also fits well with all other short fried stuff, like meatballs or other burgers.
But it also very delicious together with a delicious homemade bread, like my quick bread!
Here is the recipe!
Easy, creamy dip with cottage cheese, feta and olives
- 200 g feta
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 15 pitted green olives
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt pepper
- In a bowl, combine the feta crumble and mix with the cottage cheese.
- Dice the olives finely and add to the cheese.
- Peel garlic and rub with a fine grater into the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil and stir all ingredients creamy.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
If you like my recipes, subscribe with your E.-Mail and stay up to date! Thank you!