Even if we have late summer already, this dish is full of summer and we still have zucchinis around, isn’t it?
This dish is a type of pesto sauce, but I think it’s more a delicious cream!
Zucchini combined with basil and pine nuts together to a fine cream! So delicious. I think, that this cream is on itself delicious maybe as dip, but this time I’ve served it with spaghetti!
In this case, Junior loved it, although he is not a zucchini fan at all! So dear moms, serve this delicious cream to your children! If you don’t like garlic, leave it, no problem! 😉 No pine nuts on hand? No problem, use some walnuts or any other nuts!
This is the recipe!
Creamy zucchini sauce
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 10-15 basil leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 glass virgin olive oil
- Wash and dice the courgettes and fry shortly in a pan with a little oil for about 5 minutes, followed by cooling.
- Bring the pasta water to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- During this time combine in a blender zucchini, basil, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, olive oil and some salt and blend until creamy.
- Add the courgette cream in a large bowl.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour into the bowl. Mix well and season with a little native virgin olive oil.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
If you like my recipes, subscribe here with your e.-mail-adress to my blog and get all the news! Thank you!