Oh yeah!! Meanwhile, we have one of our favourite easy-to-make cakes around! And I want it to share it with you! Delicious easy peasy cake with cherries!
This cake is easy and quick to make and although there are no eggs in use and even no butter it tastes so heavenly!!
I’ve made this cake several times on some occasions when we have guests and they loved it every time!! 😉
So, don’t wait, just try this cake and let me know!!
Here is the really simple recipe!
Easy and light cherry cake
- 500 g cherries preserved in own juice
- 1 ½ cup (1 cup about 250 ml) flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pack baking powder
- ½ little flacon vanilla flavour
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, white (or lemon juice)
- Let drain the cherries catching the juice. You can use the juice otherwise.
- In a big bowl add in all ingredients besides the cherries. Whisk to a creamy batter.
- Choose a form (plumcake form or spring form), grease it and spread some bread crumbs or semolina. Now pour the batter into the chosen form and spread the cherries over it.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 40 to 50 minutes. To see if the cake is done, make the test with a wooden pick!
- After baking, let the cake cool down. Spread with powdered sugar after cooling and serve!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com