This is a quick and easy dinner inspiration for your family! Delicious non-fried chicken meatballs with feta cheese.
I have “created” these chicken and feta meatballs for Junior because he does not like to eat other meat. So I have combined ingredients, which he likes!
This is an easy dinner idea and an easy recipe for this light non-fried chicken meatballs! Make a bunch of it, put them in the oven, let cool and freeze!
Great for football evenings, for parties, perfect finger food for many occasions!
Dip them in a delicious dip, I’ve served them with yoghurt dip! 😉
Non-fried chicken meatballs w/ feta
- 400 g turkey breast or chicken breast
- 250 g feta cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of toast
- some milk
- grated breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs (Italian)
- salt and pepper
- sesame seeds for coating(optional)
- some oil
- Cut the chicken meat in cubes and mince together with the onion, garlic and egg in a food processor. Put the mixture into a large bowl. Soften a slice of toast in some milk, drain and crumble into the mixture.
- Crumble the feta cheese with hands and add it to the mixture, too. Now mix well with your hands.
- Now season with salt and pepper, add the herbs and mix again. If the mixture is too wet, incorporate some grated breadcrumbs.
- Grease with oil an ovenproof dish. Make some balls and roll through the sesame. (This step is optional, may not necessarily be.)
- Place the meatballs into the baking dish. Spread a little oil over it.
- Place in the oven at 250 ° and bake for about 30 minutes.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or sign in with your e.-mail-adress and get all the news!