It’s already Thursday and the weekend is almost near! What a luck! Even if I’m working at home, I still have all hands full of work. Hard to believe, but true. So I’m looking forward having the weekend with my family.
Now let’s have a look at last weeks Thursday and what I’ve had on my meal plan. There was a pasta casserole with hot dog sausages!
This is a nice recipe for emptying the refrigerator a little and cooking with the things that you have in the house. Like pasta, which I always have in storage and those hot dog sausages are always in my fridge, but only a certain brand, which Junior likes. That is really such simple recipe and I think one that kids will love.
Like pasta, which I always have in storage and those hot dog sausages are always in my fridge, but only a certain brand, which Junior likes. That is really such simple recipe and I think one that kids will love.
That is really such simple recipe and I think one that your kids will love, too!
For my family, it’s the world’s best pasta casserole!
And here is the delicious recipe!
Worlds best pasta casserole with sausages
- 500 g pasta
- 4 wieners, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g grated cheese
- Salt pepper
- Bring the water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat the oil and let the onions and garlic lightly fry. Add the sliced sausages and stir well.
- Now add tomato paste and tomato puree, stir all ingredients well and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Mix well with the other ingredients.
- Place in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- At 220 ° C for about 15 minutes in the oven.
Serve with a delicious salad.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017