Ricetta in Italiano
Dal forno: Polpettone rotondo saporito
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Ofen: Runder Hackbraten mit Mozzarella gefüllt
I’m starting today with my first recipe from my last family meal. It’s about a delicious easy to make round meat pie!
Meatloafs are just awesome because you really can have them in many different ways. Some swear by preparing them in a pot on the stove. But I like to prepare meatloaf in the oven.
Meatloaf is one of the few things that Junior likes when it comes to meat, so, therefore, I try to be creative concerning this one.
Last Monday it was then time to prepare a delicious meatloaf and I have processed delicious thins in it such as green bell pepper, parmesan and mozzarella. Everything which is around in the fridge can be used. And I wanted to change the usual form of the loaf.
So it happened that it became a round meatloaf. This recipe is for 8 – 10 people, although we are only 3 persons. But there I’ve thought further because this meatloaf is also cold in sandwiches very delicious. My husband had a delicious sandwich for his work. And I also planned to make Meatloaf-Chili from the meatloaf leftovers. But this recipe is coming up to you on Wednesday! 😉
Now let’s hop over to the recipe and see what you need for this delicious easy to make round meat pie.
Delicious easy to make round meat pie
- 1 kg minced meat (beef and pork)
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 bun
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 Mozzarella diced
- Salt, pepper
- Round springform pan with tube sheet
(Hint: I’ve taken a normal round springform pan and put a muffin baking pan made of ceramic in the middle!)
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl.
- Cut the bell pepper, shallots and garlic into small cubes and add to the mince.
- Soak the bun in a little milk, drain and crumble it over the meat mixture.
- Add 2 eggs and Parmesan, tomato paste, season with salt and pepper and incorporate all good with your hands. If the mixture is too moist, yet incorporate breadcrumbs.
- Line a round springform pan with tube sheet with baking paper and distribute a portion of the meat mixture. Then distribute the mozzarella pieces on top and on top the leaving meat mixture. Press down well.
- Bake in preheated oven at about 220 ° for about 45 minutes.
I have served this delicious round meatloaf with potato and broccoli salad!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or sign in with your e.-mail-adress and get all the news for FREE! 😉