Are you in search of a delicious, easy and quick side dish for your weeknight dinners? Well, then this might be for you!
I’ve served this delicious potato and broccoli salad with my easy to make round meat pie last week!
It’s really so perfect because it’s easy to make, it’s quick and it’s a light one! What do you think?
Junior loves this sort of salads and it’s the best opportunity to serve vegetables to your kids! Try it!
Potatoes and broccoli salad
- 6 potatoes, roughly diced
- 500 g broccoli rosettes, frozen
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs, frozen mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Peel potatoes and dice. Cook in sufficient water with a little salt (about 15 minutes).
- Add the broccoli at half the boiling time and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour everything and place in a large salad bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, and herbs add olive oil and stir well.
This salad is a perfect side dish to any sort of meat dishes and to vegetarian patties
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org