RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Pane svelto fatto in casa con cipolle
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Hausgemacht: Schnelles Zwiebelbrot
Did you ever try to bake bread yourself? Well, I think, you should try it.
I have experimented with my neat recipe of the homemade quick bread. And added some roasted onions!
We have here in Germany many sorts of bread and this is one of it! This bread is perfect to be served with stews and soups, or with cheese and a glass of wine! But it is perfect for any occasion!
Homemade bread is really delicious and with this easy recipe, you’ ll see, that you don’t need so much time!
Never tried this? Then it is time for you! 😉
Homemade: Quick bread with onions
- 380 g flour
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 20 g yeast (or 2 tsp dried yeast)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, diced and fried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare a big bowl with flour.
- Mix in with the water, yeast, sugar, salt, and olive oil.
- Add to flour, and add also the roasted onions and knead to a dough.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then knead again briefly on a floured surface and shape into a loaf.
- With a knife, three little cuts on the top lay on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and put it into the preheated oven.
- Don’ t forget to put a small water dish in the oven.
- Baking time: 45 min.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
This recipe was featured!!
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org