RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella pentola: Arrosto di tacchino al vino bianco
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Topf: Putenbrustbraten in Weißweinsoße
Every now and then we like to eat a roast. When I make a roast, then we love this kind of pulled turkey Italian style.
This is a recipe which I got the inspiration from my parents!
It is for me a kind of soul food! Some people are still afraid of making roast turkey, for the reason it could be dry. But with this preparation, I can assure you that it isn’t so!
For me, this is the Italian version of Pulled Turkey and this made in a pot for only about 2.5 hours! Don’t you believe me? Then you’ ll have to try!
The meat is very soft and juicy. You can freeze this delicious meat together with the sauce. Even after defrosting and reheating, the meat stays juicy!
Pulled turkey Italian Style
- 800 g turkey breast
- 2 carrots, diced
- ½ leek, roughly chopped
- 1 slice celery, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, peeled, whole
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 glasses of white wine
- some broth
- salt pepper
- Once the vegetables are all prepared, heat the olive oil in a large stew pot. Now roast the turkey from all sides, please don’t add salt here!
- Then enter the vegetables, and let them roast, too. Deglaze now with the white wine and catch the roast aromas, which are in the pot. Pour a little water or broth and stir well. Season well with salt and pepper. Put the temperature down a little and let simmer for about 2 hours. Occasionally sprinkle the roast every now and then with the brew, which is in the pot!
- After the 2 hours take the pot off the heat. Take the meat out, stomp the vegetables with a masher. Cut the meat into slices and place them back in the pot and serve!
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org