RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dal forno: Lasagne con piselli e prosciutto
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Ofen: Lasagne mit Erbsen und Schinken
Weeks ago I’ve made again Lasagne for a delicious Sunday lunch. This time I’ ve made delicious lasagne with peas and ham.
Today I give you my recipe with store bought lasagne sheets. I’m working on another blog post, where I introduce you to traditional homemade Italian pasta!
Did you know, that you can prepare lasagne and then freeze them completely prepared in the form in which they have to be baked?
Oh yes! Isn’t it wonderful? So you can make lasagne and when you want to make them, maybe on Sundays, you have a prepared lunch in your freezer!
In my opinion, there is no quicker and delicious food you can bring on the table! It’ s only a matter of planning. Once you have made this effort, when you a time in your kitchen, then freeze this lasagne and enjoy it, It’ s quite simple, isn’ t?
From the oven: Lasagne with peas and ham
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 250ml milk
- 150 ml water
- 3 tbsp tomato passata
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon herb cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
Further, you need:
- 300 g Lasagne sheets
- 100 g grated Gouda or other cheese
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 300 g green peas frozen
- 150 g cooked ham, diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- ½ glass of white wine
- In a saucepan heat the oil, whisk in the flour. Now slowly stir in the milk slowly and continue stirring. The sauce should remain relatively fluid, so whenever you need, add some water. Season with salt and pepper. Now add 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, stir in the cream cheese with herbs and simmer for a few minutes. Add 3 tablespoons tomato puree, stir well and let cool.
- In a pan heat a little oil, roast shallot, garlic and ham. Add peas, stir well, deglaze with wine. Add salt, pepper and thyme and simmer for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Now start with the first layer, consisting of sauce, then 1 layer of lasagne sheets, then some sauce and some peas and ham, some Gouda, next layer pasta, then some sauce and some peas and ham, some Gouda.
- The final layer should consist of sauce that is then sprinkled with Parmesan.
- Now cook in the oven at 220 ° for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org