RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dolce dal forno: Biscottini di Natale speziati
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Süßes aus dem Ofen: Würzige Weihnachtsplätzchen
I have for you those delicious biscuits for you! Yes, Christmas biscuits!
Here in Germany this week we are preparing for our so-called Adventszeit. This is the time before Christmas on four Sundays. Each Advent-Sunday we light a candle on our Adventskranz (which I’ll show you later on!), the family comes together, we drink coffee or tea and we serve the so-called “Plätzchen”, that means little biscuits!
So this is absolutely German tradition to bake biscuits in every form! And a lot of them!
I have here for you an inspiration for a sort of spicy biscuits which really smell like X-mas! They’re easy to prepare, obviously, if you know me well, I’m not a great baker! So this recipe is perfect for those who don’t have high baking skills!
But let’s go and see the recipe!
Spiced Christmas biscuits
- 350 flour
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 100 g honey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 -2 TL cinnamon
- Throw all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Mix and stir well until you have a dough.
- Place the dough in foil and let it rest for half an hour in the fridge.
- After that roll it out on a floured working surface and with Christmas mould cut out biscuits.
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper and layer the biscuits there.
- Bake at 180° for 15 minutes.
If you want to form any balls, this recipe is super as a roast!
I have served these balls with oven roasted carrots, kohlrabi and potatoes, a mixed salad and homemade yogurt-herbs-sauce.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org