REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Süßes aus dem Ofen: Panettone – Italienisches Traditionskuchen –
Oh, my!! Is it right? In just a few weeks is Christmas!! Well, it’s time to getting prepared and I have here for you a traditional Christmas cake from Italy the so-called Panettone (translated: big bread)!
Have you already started with the holiday baking? Well, if not, then this could be the right moment!
This is a must have on Italy Christmas table! Panettone with raisins.
My recipe doesn’ t need any egg and butter and tastes really good! Put this recipe on your to-do-list! You need some extra time to plan, but I assure you, it will be worth it!
Panettone - Italian traditional X-mas cake
- 450 g flour
- 30g cornflour/cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 g vanillin sugar
- 7 g yeast (dry)
- 1 pinches of turmeric
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of ½ lemon
- 100 g agave syrup or honey
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- ½ glass of mineral water
- 130 ml soy milk
- 150 g raisins
- 100 g candied fruits
- Choose baking forms, which are high enough!
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl. In a different bowl mix the agave syrup and the oil together and give it in the other bowl to the dry ingredients. Add soy milk and water and stir well until you have a dough. This dough has to rise covered for 1 night.
- The next day let soak the raisins in water. Afterwards, press them and toss them in some flour. Add the raisins and the candied fruits to the dough and incorporate with your hands.
- Prepare your baking form with baking paper, put the dough in the form and let rest for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and bake for 50 minutes. Then dab the surface with some soymilk and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down and then enjoy!
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
This recipe was featured!
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org